J-adventures bla bla
praising, ranting, raving all about me being here. To read any further you must hereby understand, the following is an expression of my opinions and feelings at the moment of posting. It does not necessarily reflect my veritable mindset.

え?

By -MJL-
What is going on lately.

There are "law" "enforcement" officials everywhere lately. At train/subway station ticket gates. In busy stations. Their patrols seem to be doubling.

Just the other day I was blatantly discriminated against.
As I exited the station I spotted two smurfs eyeing people coming out. Being the only foreign looking person I braced myself to get carded.
They started walking towards me so I stared at them as I turned as walked away. They then carded the next guy behind me.

This is racial discrimination of a reverse sort that I'm NOT accustomed to! I represented the visible minority! Card me card me!

In fact I have yet to be carded since the police force seems to have quadrupled.

Damn it! I guess I'll just have to be Japanese and do some (がまん) gaman.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?